~ F R E E | S H I P P I N G | W O R L D | W I D E ~
Hi there! I see you are looking at this door wrap and lemme tell you, this is the perfect door decal for you.r!
About This Door Wrap
- Custom made to suit your taste and door
- Easy to install and replace
- Free and fast delivery
1. CUSTOM MADE
Either it's the picture or the size, we can change it for you. If you want another size, I can do it. If you want to supply your own image, of course, you can have it made into your unique door wrap.
2. EASY TO INSTALL AND REPLACE
The door wrap comes with adhesive already applied, just peel off the backing paper, and it's ready to be stuck on your door. You don¡¯t need to be a professional to do it, just you and some patience will suffice.
3. FREE AND FAST DELIVERY
FREE Worldwide Shipping: 4-7 Work Days
-Self-adhesive, Peel & Stick
-Easy to install
If You Want A Custom Order
If you want a custom order, please click on the ¡°Message Adriana¡± Button and contact me before purchasing. The "Customize Size" choice in the "Size" list is solely for the purpose of INFORMING buyers that I provide customization services. If you've already paid for a product that is of "Customize Size", your purchase will be seen as you've made a deposit, I'll still need your specifications to calculate the full price, and I'll only make it after you've paid the full price. So, please, click on the ¡°Message Adriana¡± Button and contact me if you want a custom order before making a purchase.
1. Before applying the wrap, your door's surface must be thoroughly cleaned. The door wrap won't stick to wet, oily, or dusty surfaces.
2. Remove the door handle or knob. Here is a link to youtube videos on how to remove a door handle. https://bit.ly/3aTp05W
3. Peel off about 6 inches of the backing paper. Align the top of the door sticker to the top of your door, make sure the left and right sides are also aligned with the door, then apply it to the door. Reposition the door wrap if it's misaligned.
4. While peeling off parts of the backing paper from top to bottom, use a squeegee or your hand to securely apply the door wrap, and smooth out the air bubbles.
5. Puncture a hole at where the door handle is using a sharp knife, reinstall the door handle.
And congratulations! It's all done.